Spy Mobile Without Installing Software
Headache relieved, here’s how to spy on mobile without installing software.
Webwatcher Mobile Surveillance
Monitor iOS iPhone or iPad – Nothing to Download and No Jailbreak
WebWatcher iPhone Spy is an incredible answer for do it yourself private detectives, parents, and businesses on the lookout for a fast, hassle-free and safe approach to keep track of Apple iOS devices. One of the biggest limitations for people has been the need to Jailbreak, but not anymore.
If you’re considering supervision of an iPhone or iPad, and you don’t need the complete wide selection of monitoring features, and you’ve got access to iCloud credentials of the target device, then your preferred tool is Webwatcher for iOS
It is very simple to start all that is required is to sign into your WebWatcher online account and register the Apple ID & Password of the device to monitor. With WebWatcher, there isn’t any software application to download, therefore you don’t need to jailbreak the iPhone or iPad. WebWatcher will begin logging activity each time the device backs up to iCloud, usually once per day as long as iCloud credentials are valid and iCloud is properly enabled. Look at just about all activity such as texts, photos, internet history and call log history.
WebWatcher Mobile for iOs is the ideal choice for supervision of iPhones. This inventive tool is compatible with iOS 8 and iPhone 6 since it does not need you to jailbreak the device. With WebWatcher, jailbreaking is not required because there is no app to download. You simply need to enter the Apple ID and password into the online account.
WebWatcher iPhone Monitoring Features
No Jailbreak Required. Webwatcher Mobile for iPhone does not need the device to be jailbroken. Beware of competitors that require you to “Jailbreak” your iPhone or iPad (complicated and voids your warranty).
Invisible and Tamper Resistant
WebWatcher iPhone Monitoring is undetected and thus cannot be meddled with or deleted by kids or staff. It does not appear on the iPhone or iPad as an iphone app. Webwatcher iPhone Surveillance can’t be interfered with as along as iCloud is enabled and credentials do not change.
Supervise From Anywhere
Webwatcher Mobile Monitoring sends all recorded data to a secure online account. Simply log in from any internet-connected computer to view logged activity. If you are also monitoring other mobile devices, you can use the same interface. It is designed for multiple devices.
SMS Text Messages. Check out all SMS Text Messages and iMessages on an iPhone or iPad, including deleted messages as long as they are deleted after the last iCloud backup.
Photo Recording. Check photos taken and saved to the camera roll on an iPhone or iPad.
Website History. See all Websites Visited and Website Searches via Safari on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Web browsing is no longer an unknown on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
WhatsApp. Check out chats that take place through WhatsApp. WhatsApp is no longer an unkown with WebWatcher!
Contacts – coming soon. Look at contacts saved on an iOS device (iPhone/iPad).
Calendar – coming soon. Look at scheduled appointments saved to the calendar on an iOS device (iPhone/iPad).
Call Log History. Quickly keep an eye on when calls are made, received, and missed by the iPhone. See call duration, time of call, and phone numbers.
Alert Word Notifications. Be notified right away when any alert word (selected by you) is sent or received in an SMS Text Message.
Alert Word Hignlighting. Easy to find where alert words are in logged activity, they will be highlighted across all recorded data types. For example, if the word “skip school” shows up in an email, you will see it highlighted in yellow in the body of that email.
Is Jailbreaking a bad idea?
There are numerous motivations for iPhone jailbreaking; but it does have some pitfalls.
Five reasons not to jailbreak your iPhone include:
- Jailbreaking invalidates the iPhone’s warranty. Apple Store employees are unlikely to be sympathetic if something goes wrong.
- Jailbreaking your iPhone will take you away from the safety of Apple’s ‘walled garden’ and dump you into an exciting, but occasionally dangerous, hinterland filled good apps and bad apps, crashy apps and malware. A bit like being an Android user.
- Your iPhone “just works” right out of the box. And brilliantly so. That’s enough for the overwhelming majority of iPhone users.
- Jailbreaking your iPhone is a cat and mouse game. Every update to iOS will break your jailbroken phone if you decide to update it. Or you may have to sit out and wait for an updated jailbreak to become available. That may take days, weeks or even months.
- While being able to mod your iPhone to its very core sounds appealing, doing so can have unforeseen consequences. You may find that your iPhone crashes more often, that certain features and apps no longer work as they should and that your battery life becomes much shorter.